Starboard Tikhine Inflatable , 10.2"x 31" max Rider Weight 90kg. 4.75" Thickness.
This fun-first inflatable board has a straight outline, keeping it slim and simple to paddle in a straight line, encouraging more correct paddle technique. You’ll have plenty of stability from the wide tail – you can hop on the tail and kick the board around in no time, with full control. Easy, accessible, simple and fun – this is a great board for first-time paddlers, families, and those that want to enjoy time on lakes or bays.
. 2020 Model.
Starboard Tikhine Inflatable 10.2"x 31"
The Starboard Tikhine Sun 10'2 If you love the sea and you love creative design - YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOARD! The Starboard Tikhine sun is a great compact board for those who want an allround board that will lend itself to a bit of SUP surf, with a wide tail this board makes it easy to step back and make quick fun turns. The glide sensation of the very light hull makes it a top choice for riders who want a manoeuvrable all round board, this board is also great for the shorter, lighter rider's as it is 31 inches wide so makes paddle strokes easier.
“LIGHT, AWESOME AND FUN”
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands free!
Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sort of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
The iGO boards are known to be steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swap over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed.
“This is a beautiful looking inflatable SUP with great glide.” ~ SUPBoarder Magazine
Unlike a lot of ISUP's out there this board has heat welded rails and woven dropstitch, here is a bit more info -
NEW FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.