Starboard Igo 10.8"x 33" Club edition is a super stable Inflatable paddle board, with a length of 10.8" its very maneuverable and the 33" width gives great stability,
This board is in the lightweight deluxe technology, and has a built in super tough fin set up.
Complete with bag and pump.
Starboard Igo 10.8"x 33" Club Edition
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
- Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
- The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board
- Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
- What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
- Only on Deluxe board.
TRACK & SLIDE CENTER FIN
- Center fin from the River board has a lower angle of attack and longer surface, which enables a more steady and easy ride.
- Thicker profile makes it more resistant against boulder smashes. And thanks to its longer profile, it is easier to track the board whilst still maneuverable.
FIXED HARD SIDE FINS
- Very convenient for schools due to no set-up required and you will never lose the fins.
- Yet the board can still be folded easily and flat for easy storage.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
NEW FLAT CARRY HANDLE
- On the Deluxe boards, there is a new handle on the nose.
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.