Starboard iGo Inflatable paddleboard Package, 6 Year Warranty
10.8"x 33" OR 11.2"X 31"
Inflatable package includes: board, pump, bag, leash and fin.
The offers great stability and a fun all round stand up paddle board.
10.8" X 33" Max Rider weight 120kg
11.2" x 31" max Rider weight 100 kg.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY - BONDED FOR LIFE
- Welded Rail Technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
- A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
- Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
- Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
- Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
- Linear dropstich with the single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
- What does it mean for you? An ultra-light board with the best stiffness that single-layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
2000D GALVANIZED RAILS
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength and stiffness of the board.
2 D-RINGS FOR SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
- 2-D-rings are available on the board to attach the shoulder carry strap.
- The strap needs to be purchased separately after-market
- The strap makes it easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task.