Starboard Generation Blue Carbon 2024, The Generation is the best of 3 worlds; Surfing, Racing and Touring. The Generation is basically the perfect board for a one board quiver. A true high-performance all round paddle board.Due to popular demand, the range has expanded to 6 sizes in total to accommodate all riders’ weight and skill levels.Award-winning and the world’s paddle board of choice:
Starboard Generation 2024 Blue Carbon
THE BEST OF 3 WORLDS
It will remind you of the Longboard when surfing as the tail outline makes it respond with ease.
It will remind you of the All Star board when racing in all water conditions.
It will remind you of the Touring board when it comes to stability and user-friendliness.
Fairly parallel, which delivers a predictable and controlled glide. The wide nose delivers fast acceleration when sprinting as it floats on top of the water. The tail is pulled into a square shape, making it easier to sink for fast buoy turns and most responsive to turn sharply in the surf.
ROUND VEE NOSE
- Helps lift the board to accelerate faster and maintain a higher top speed.
- It also floats over chop smoothly, making it versatile to handle all conditions.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
- Helps stop the board from diving in the surf and downwind, as well as lifting over chop upwind.
- The curved rocker is fast on flats, smooth in the surf and very capable in chop.
Maintained throughout the entire profile of the board, giving a balanced glide from nose to tail. The Generation is thinner than a Touring and Race board, making it lighter to maneuver and easier to carry.
RAIL TUCK EDGE
Round to avoid nose catching, sharpening at the middle to create a stable platform, through to sharp edge at the tail to carve in the surf.
DEEP DOUBLE CONCAVE
Supports the round Vee with stability direct under foot.
For comfort and stability. The flat deck makes it easy to move freely around when trimming the board and surfing on the tail.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Comes with Blue Carbon model and can be purchased after-market for Lite Tech Wave and Rhino)
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
A Bungee tie down in front of the board for storing gear and supplies.
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS.
(Available only on Blue Carbon model)
THRUSTER FIN SET UP
• A single fin set up provides good straight-line tracking and is easy to buoy turn when racing.
• A thruster set up with the 5.5” side fins proved the best combination for added drive and control to turn the board with ease in surf.
• Blue Carbon comes with Armacore fin. Lite Tech Wave and Rhino come with Net Positive fins.
NEW BOARD SOCK
Reduces paper waste while protecting your board from dust, scratches, and UV damage. Made with stretchable polyester, it fits various board shapes. Ensure optimal board maintenance with the iconic blue Board Sock, featuring a secure drawstring closure.